Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/19/2016 in Posts

  1. Respected Sir, I got some data from accelerometer and gyrometer using MPU 6050 with arduino. But i am not able to interpret numerical values of it. Can you help me to figure out this information? here i am sending you some of data: Accelarometer Gyrometer Ax Ay Az Gx Gy Gz -6616 13880 -1380 915 -68 -49 -6624 13924 -1496 909 -41 -136 -6680 13896 -1408 917 -46 -148 -6636 13996 -1508 913 -35 -111 -6668 13896 -1616 902 -47 -47 -6716 13944 -1496 916 -43 -40 -6616 13972 -1412 879 -57 -5 -6584 13884 -1536 918 -47 -25 -6920 14192 -1584 892 -10 -164 -7792 15016 -1524 1022 -80 -68 -6928 14244 -1484 773 -112 261 -6396 13764 -1416 939 -72 112 -6636 14020 -1596 892 -43 -154 -6520 13836 -1524 946 4 -242 -6776 13916 -1552 926 8 -333 -6916 14008 -1568 891 -64 -54 -6592 13936 -1460 866 -113 216 Thanks.
    1 point
  2. Hi everyone, After searching in forums i found out that people have different values for the "setXGyroOffset/setYGyroOffset/setZGyroOffset/setZAccelOffset" functions. But i can't understand how i can find what values i need to use. Can somebody explain me how do i choose the parameters for those functions? Thanks in advance.
    1 point
  3. Hello, We're testing a new design that uses multiple MPU6050s connected to a TCA9548a I2C Splitter, mediated by an Arduino. We'd like to be able to sample the IMUs for DMP data individually based on instructions sent to the Arduino, but we're not sure how to request the FIFO buffer for data that isn't streaming. We don't need the system to be lossless - whatever data comes in between requests is irrelevant. We tried having the system sample all the IMUs every cycle and store that data until requested, but because of how many sensors we're the I2C transactions slowed the whole system down to unacceptable levels. There's some part of the FIFO buffer that's only for the most recent data, correct? Is there some way we can access that and ignore the rest?
    1 point
  4. Hello all! I am running MPU 6050 example. Every time after burning arduino i see this in the com port monitor: And this waiting can last VERY long... When I delete this while loop: while (!mpuInterrupt && fifoCount < packetSize) { // other program behavior stuff here // . // . // . // if you are really paranoid you can frequently test in between other // stuff to see if mpuInterrupt is true, and if so, "break;" from the // while() loop to immediately process the MPU data // . // . // . } Everything works OK... No waiting at all, and I see data immediately. This is the question. Must I wait for interrupt or I can read data from MPU (mpu.dmpGetXXXXXXXX) every time I need?
    1 point
  5. Hi , i am working on the modelisation of the MPU 6050 on Simulink but in order to do that , I need some informations that i couldn't extract from the datasheet so here they are : Sensitivity but in s*mV/deg Output voltage for zero rotation (V) Maximum output voltage: (V) Minimum output voltage: (V) Please any idea will be helpful for me Thanks
    1 point
  6. Hi All, I'm extremely frustrated here with an MPU6050 that only outputs zeros for ax, ay, az, gx, gy, gz. I've read online that the chip boots up into sleep mode, yet when i wake the it up it still only shows zero. I've used about 5 different code/sketches found online, including Jeff Rowlands awesome code/library. I purchased 5 MPU6050's directly from digikey. Only the chips, no breakout board or anything. I made a custom board with a SAMD21 arm cortex which is reading the MPU6050. I've attached my schematic and a pic of my board. I'm going crazy trying to solve this. One idea maybe my SDA and SCL resistance values are incorrect. I started with 10k ohm on i2c, didnt work. Then went to 2.2k on the i2c, didnt work. i dont have any 4.7k unfortunately. I thought maybe my board was poor or faulty, but i've made 3 PCBs so far (different layout each time) and each one the MPU6050 shows zeros. I purchase these chips right from digikey, still in the cut tape. I tried 3 of the 5 MPU6050 so far, all yield zeros. Now i've tried Jeff's code, and every example code in existence with same result. Note that the i2c scanning code finds the MPU6050 just fine, and it shows 0x68 as the chips address. Some thoughts, i broke out the AD0 to one pin of the SAMD21, and the INT to another pin, but i'm not using either in code. I dont think they are needed. When i use a multimeter these 2 pins are about 95mV when maybe they should be grounded? I doubt that all 5 chips i bought are faulty, so must be something i'm doing wrong. But i think i tried everything. My board works as i can flash other code just fine, blink LEDs, etc. Kinda struggling here! thanks for any help. EDIT: I did check the connections with an oscilloscope and didnt see anything that caught my eye with errors etc... Also i do have break out board MPU6050s from amazon, and they work just find with the same exact code. EDIT2: I located some 4.7k resistors and just tried them on SCL/SDA, no change still zeros!! Also, when I set my AD0 pin to high and use 0x69,I still get zeros. If I set the pin high and use 0x68, that puts out all -1.
    1 point
  7. Thanks for the warning. That's what I was afraid of. I decided to simply reorient my sensor to the default. I just calibrated it and it seems to have converged correctly.
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...