Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/14/2017 in Posts

  1. Hello, I have a waveshare 10 DOF MPU which uses MPU9255 chip, I know this topic is for MPU6050. InvenSense told me that MPU9255 is completely the same as MPU6050 in gyroscope and acceleration measurements, so I come here for asking help. After following calibration steps that people frequently remind, my MPU9255's Gyro X always output value 65xxx. Is this output correct ? Or where am I wrong and how to fix ? (especially on Gyro X output) Thank you. Below is my program's output: Rxx is the output value from registers, ex: RGX, RAY (AX, AY, AZ) = (RAX, RAY, RAZ) / 16384 (GX, GY, GZ) = (RGX, RGY, RGZ) / 131.0 Output ============================================== Temperature: 29.60 C Pressure : 1003.65 hPa Altitude : 00.17 m CPU Temperature : 53.7 CPU Core Voltage : 1.2625 Who Am I=115 getAccelCfgFsSel=0, sensitivity=16384 getGyroCfgFsSel=0, sensitivity=131.0 RGX RGY RGZ , GX GY GZ | RAX RAY RAZ , AX AY AZ 65469 105 6 , 499.763 0.802 0.046 | 616 1296 17688 , 0.038 0.079 1.080 65497 99 41 , 499.977 0.756 0.313 | 632 1304 17620 , 0.039 0.080 1.075 65481 102 62 , 499.855 0.779 0.473 | 652 1356 17464 , 0.040 0.083 1.066 65512 73 30 , 500.092 0.557 0.229 | 604 1328 17560 , 0.037 0.081 1.072 65521 87 32 , 500.160 0.664 0.244 | 588 1236 17636 , 0.036 0.075 1.076 65471 101 52 , 499.779 0.771 0.397 | 596 1308 17576 , 0.036 0.080 1.073 65516 89 59 , 500.122 0.679 0.450 | 564 1212 17488 , 0.034 0.074 1.067 65479 91 74 , 499.840 0.695 0.565 | 616 1252 17524 , 0.038 0.076 1.070 65533 85 64 , 500.252 0.649 0.489 | 600 1276 17528 , 0.037 0.078 1.070 65479 52 67 , 499.840 0.397 0.511 | 664 1324 17480 , 0.041 0.081 1.075
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...