ktorimaru Posted January 23, 2014 Report Share Posted January 23, 2014 I've got the AK8975_MPUEVB_heading sketch running on it's own. When I add the code to my sketch it says it is running but returns zeros for x,y,z. When the timer0 code is implemented. //Timer0 TCCR0A = _BV(COM0A1) | _BV(COM0B1) | _BV(WGM00); // 1010 0001 //This set Timer0 into Mode 2/CTC Top = OCR0A TCCR0B = _BV(CS00); // 0000 0001 //Timer1 TCCR1A = _BV(COM1A1) | _BV(COM1B1) | _BV(WGM10); TCCR1B = _BV(CS10); //Timer2 TCCR2A = _BV(COM2A1) | _BV(COM2B1) | _BV(WGM20); TCCR2B = _BV(CS20); //End timer setup //This activates Timer0 TIMSK1 |= _BV(TOIE1); Without the timer0 code everything works. Clearly there is a connection between timer0 and I2C but I have no clue. Can anyone help? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.