Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

DMP initialization failed (code 1)


Recommended Posts

Hi all, I've bought an invesense evaluation board and I can't get it working, no way.

I'm trying really every kind of code, connections, protocols... nothing.

 

Now I've found that fantastic library, I2Cdevlib, and I'm a step forward, but still far from get it works.

 

I'm using Arduino UNO, connections Vcc +5, SDA,SCK INT to PIN2 digital... same stuff as everyone I think.

 

The  MPU6050 it's recognized but I can't go over this error:

 

Initializing I2C devices...

Testing device connectioncs...

MPU6050 connection sucessful

 

Send any character to begin DMP programming and demo:

 

Initializing DMP...

DMP initialization failed (code 1)

 

Someone have a clue of this? It seams that the device it's recognized but I can't talk to the DMP.

I would like to communicate directly to the IMU, and do calculations on raw data acquired, but if I can use DMP it's better.

 

Thanks in advance,

your advise it's very appreciated

 

Best Regards,

Simone

 

P.S. I'm using the example sketch from your lib repository ( MPU6050_DMP6 )

        If I compile the other one (RAW), it works with a continuously stream of 0,0,0.... it's the board corrupt? 

post-1835-0-08282700-1406748002_thumb.jpg

post-1835-0-79939600-1406748011_thumb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...