Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

IMU output seems to be in 'rate mode'


Recommended Posts

When I run the Teapot Demo using processing, the roll acts as it should, but the pitch and yaw are behaving like they're in a sort of 'rate mode' (i.e. I reorient the gyro, it moves in the correct direction, but as soon as I stop moving it, it drifts back to the starting position in about 3 seconds).

 

The output of the pitch and roll 'ypr' values from the example sketch always go back to 44 and -44 respectively when the IMU stops moving.

 

Has anyone else had this problem?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...