Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

AD5253 / AD5254 I2C Library


pg1221

Recommended Posts

I've been doing some work with various I2C devices lately and I ended up writing a library for Arduino I2C communication with AD5253 and AD5254 digital potentiometers (4-/8-bit respectively, 1k, 10k, 50k, 100k). The Github reposity can be found here, with accompanying documentation here. I was looking here for libraries for another device and I thought maybe it could be of use / interest to the people here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...