Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

using as sensor MPU9250 with the stm32L476VG


Recommended Posts

Hi

I work on a project that i must meet the values of the accelerometer MPU 9250 and use them with the STM32L476.

I am a beginner enough for this type of project, please What should I do after having set up as a slave stm32L4,

is  MPU 9250 directly sends the values or  have i to use other software to configure the MPU 9250 as Master?

is there a library that i should I install into the stm32L4 corresponding to the MPU 9250?

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...