radsaggi Posted March 7, 2016 Report Share Posted March 7, 2016 I am working on a quadcopter based on RPi 2 as the control unit and am trying to use your library I2CDevLib for the sensors (MPU6050, BMP085 and HMC5883). I however intend to work in a C only environment and have been trying to use the linux/i2c-dev.h provided by the operating system. There is also the bcm2835 library specifically for the onboard chip. I have a few queries and seek some consultation. 1. Which of the above do you suggest is a better way to implement the I2CDev.h interface? (linux/i2c-dev.h or bcm2835.h) 2. How best can I use your library and still work in an all C environment? I am looking forward to contributing back any new code that I may write to add the library you maintain... radsaggi 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.