vanjo9800 Posted March 24, 2016 Report Share Posted March 24, 2016 Hello, I use the MPU6050 with an ESP8266. I have connected it to VCC, Ground, SDA, SCL of the ESP8266. When I power the board for an amount of time the MPU6050 works perfectly. However, after some moment it returns the same values no matter moving it. I first thought it was the buffer and tried emptying it at a specific amount of time. However, this made the problem appear sooner than before. After a restart of the ESP9266 board, the MPU6050 works fine again. This is the code which I use to obtain the values from it: in setup: const int MPU_addr=0x68; Wire.begin(); Wire.beginTransmission(MPU_addr); Wire.write(0x6B); Wire.write(0); Wire.endTransmission(true); delay(10); in loop: Wire.beginTransmission(MPU_addr); Wire.write(0x3B); Wire.endTransmission(false); Wire.requestFrom(MPU_addr,14,true); AcX=Wire.read()<<8|Wire.read(); AcY=Wire.read()<<8|Wire.read(); AcZ=Wire.read()<<8|Wire.read(); Tmp=Wire.read()<<8|Wire.read(); GyX=Wire.read()<<8|Wire.read(); GyY=Wire.read()<<8|Wire.read(); GyZ=Wire.read()<<8|Wire.read(); //Applying a formula to turn raw values into Yaw, Pitch and Roll int16_t roll=atan2(AcY,AcZ)*180/PI; int16_t pitch=atan2(AcX,sqrt(AcY*AcY+AcZ*AcZ))*180/PI; If the values that repeat are important, I can provide them. They are the same every time. What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance!!! Aakash 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vanjo9800 Posted April 7, 2016 Author Report Share Posted April 7, 2016 The problem was that the wires were not soldered properly. I resoldered them and now everything works fine !!! Aakash 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aakash Posted January 5, 2025 Report Share Posted January 5, 2025 I hope you reply pls pls pls I am making similar projects using Arduino mini pro and mpu6050 and it's giving same value everytime I've tried every single thing but I remember from your post that I also haven't soldered them rather I have used breadboard instead will it work fine if I solder it ? Your reply will be help full i have to submit this project in a week Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aakash Posted January 5, 2025 Report Share Posted January 5, 2025 It's been almost a fokin decade hope this reply finds youu Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Voltonik Posted May 2 Report Share Posted May 2 Girls In Your Town - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating https://SecretPrivat.com [url=https://SecretPrivat.com] Womens In Your City [/url] - Anonymous Sex Dating - No Selfie New Girls [url=https://SecretPrivat.com/girl/bella-59.html]Bella[/url] [url=https://SecretPrivat.com/girl/bamby-belle-104.html]Bamby Belle[/url] [url=https://SecretPrivat.com/girl/bella-pregnant-99.html]Bella Pregnant[/url] [url=https://SecretPrivat.com/girl/hailey-sinclair-77.html]HAILEY SINCLAIR[/url] [url=https://SecretPrivat.com/girl/lola-la-fleur-11.html]Lola La Fleur[/url] [url=https://SecretPrivat.com/girl/lexy-106.html]LEXY[/url] [url=https://SecretPrivat.com/girl/hanna-zimmer-53.html]Hanna Zimmer[/url] Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.