Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Trouble getting real world Acceleration


Recommended Posts

I've been using i2cdevlib with an MPU9150, when I try to print real world accelerations from the DMP example, I get correct values for the X and Y axes(Gravity removed and rotation compensated) but the Z axes seems to be incorrect. Any ideas?

Also I've tried out this

https://github.com/kriswiner/MPU-9150/blob/master/MPU9150BasicAHRS.ino

and tried implementing gravity compensation as written here

https://github.com/jrowberg/i2cdevlib/blob/master/Arduino/MPU6050/MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h#L664

That doesn't seem to work either.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...