Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

MPU-6050 - Temperature Sensor


Recommended Posts

Hey there,

Now I have a MPU-6050, I know it's an accelerometer and gyroscope sensor in a single chip 

But, I read in its datasheet that it has a "Temperature Sensor" ... Is this also a temperature sensor?? And how can I use this temperature sensor?

It's my first time using it, please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a function in the header file of jrowberg's library: 

uint8_t dmpGetTemperature(int32_t *data, const uint8_t* packet=0);

I gave it some tries to get it working, but get compile time errors. I'm not very good with C yet. I have also Googled for anyone who might have used this function, but have not seen any code examples yet.

Edited by costyn
edit as code
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...