PinetunMor Posted October 13, 2013 Report Share Posted October 13, 2013 What are the steps of Initialize(just using accel & temp) and enable FIFO(just using accel & temp)?A. Initialize(accel & temp & cycle mode)Here are my setting steps for the MPU-9150(using cycle mode and without FIFO):step1. The register 107 is set to 0x80, do a while until reset is done.//reset MPU-9150 (all register value = 0x00)step2. The register 25 is set to 0x18.//setting sample rate to 40Hz (=1000/25)step3. The register 28 is set to 0x00.//setting accel's full scale range = +-2gstep4. The register 26 is set to 0x04.//setting accel's low pass filter bandwidth = 21Hzstep5. The register 56 is set to 0x01.//enable INTstep6. The register 107 is set to 0x20.//open cycle modestep7. The register 108 is set to 0xC7.//setting cycle frequency to 40Hz, disable GyroIt can work,I do this right?what is your setting steps?B. Enable FIFOThere is same setup steps for FIFO program.step1. The register 107 is set to 0x80, do a while until reset is done.//reset MPU-9150 (all register value = 0x00)step2. The register 107 is set to 0x00.//close sleep mode.step3. The register 108 is set to 0x07.// disable Gyrostep4. The register 28 is set to 0x00.//setting accel's full scale range = +-2gstep5. The register 26 is set to 0x06.//setting accel's low pass filter bandwidth = 5Hzstep6. The register 26 is set to 0xC7.//setting sample rate to 5Hz (=1000/200)step7. The register 106 is set to 0x40.//enable FIFOstep8. The register 35 is set to 0x88.//accel & temp data into FIFOAfter setting, when I read register 114 & 115, the data is 0.I should be the wrong way, Could someone help me?I went to the "Github" website has seen many example programs,but most of them are DMP application, I can't fully understand them.Thanks for read my question! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.