GeoKrok Posted July 26, 2019 Report Share Posted July 26, 2019 Hello. I am using MPU 6050 with Arduino Uno r3. I also use DS1302 rtc and catalex microSD card adapter. I am facing a problem with low sampling rate and to be more specific, in my csv file i take only 30-35 values/sec. Can anyone please help me to explain how I can reach 80-100 values / sec ? Thanks in advance Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GeoKrok Posted July 29, 2019 Author Report Share Posted July 29, 2019 Anyone? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
i3130002 Posted August 26, 2019 Report Share Posted August 26, 2019 I've got something like 500 samples/sec with direct register access using I2C and 170 samples/s using DMP provided by i2cDev. So in my opinion you'll have a bottleneck somewhere else! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GeoKrok Posted August 27, 2019 Author Report Share Posted August 27, 2019 .. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GeoKrok Posted August 27, 2019 Author Report Share Posted August 27, 2019 .. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.