Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/07/2015 in all areas

  1. Hi, I am using a version of the MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h that I got from here( http://www.sainsmart.com/sainsmart-balancing-robot-kit.html) for a robot. However when I compile I get this error in file included from balancing_robot.ino:9:0: /Users/richard/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Robot/MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h:89:7: error: 'prog_uchar' does not name a type const prog_uchar dmpMemory[MPU6050_DMP_CODE_SIZE] PROGMEM = { Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks
    1 point
  2. HI.. I am using MPU 6050 for accelero and gyro data. The default setting in the I2Cdevlib class is +/- 2g for the accel and +/- 250 deg/sec for the gyro. So that means i can detect maximum of 250 deg/s and it will saturate at 250 (in the plot) if my angular velocity is more than 250 deg/s. So how can we change to the +/- 2000 deg/s? Also, is it possible to change only gyro scale and retaining the accelerometer range which is +/- 2g (inbuilt)? Any help is highly appreciated. thanks.
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...