Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/08/2016 in all areas

  1. I've had good success w/the MPU6050 in the I2C dev lib. I'm moving to the STM32 ARM Cortex M4 in the STM32F405/F406 line. Work is underway to get things working w/the Arduino-like wirish library that's part of libmaple. I'm thinking after I get the libmaple ported to the STM32F405/F406, I'd be willing to contribute some time to get the core of I2C Dev Lib ported to the STM32. I saw on the main i2cdevlib page that STM32 was a future target - so if it sounds like my efforts are helpful, please let me know and we can establish any guidelines, etc. Cheers, - scott
    1 point
  2. Hi everybody, I've managed to compiled and execute the MPU6050_RAW sketch with the Fastwire implementation. For that I've changed the I2CDev.h like that: line 53: // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- // I2C interface implementation setting // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- //#define I2CDEV_IMPLEMENTATION I2CDEV_ARDUINO_WIRE #define I2CDEV_IMPLEMENTATION I2CDEV_BUILTIN_FASTWIRE It works well, but if I do the same with MPU6050_DMP, I have this issue : the DMP cannot be initialized and the sketch freeze.. IniÿInitializing I2C devices... Testing device connections... MPU6050 connection successful Send any character to begin DMP programming and demo: Initializing DMP... Is there any compatibility issue with DMP and Fastwire ? Thanks Stephane
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...