Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Massel

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Massel

  1. Hello, I have a similar question. Hope this fits here. I want to use the MPU6050 with the DMP to get the acceleration in world coordinates, which is available as function in the lib. And it works quite good. BUT now it comes to calibration. I have calibrated the acceleration in x,y and z direction with the raw acc template. I measured the acceleration of each axis in positive and negative direction. So I got the range and the offset of each axis. With this offsets I started the sample with DMP, but I got an offset of 300 in both directions for the z axis. The x and y axis seam to fit or be adapted within the DMP. The z axis stays with this relatively big offset. I know 300 of 4096 as 1g (scaled to +-8g) is not much, but I need to integrate this two times in order to get the distance. Therefore it needs to fit as good as possible. Without the DMP I would just add the offset and divide it by the range to get the acceleration in g. Is something like scaling possible within the DMP? Or anything else? (raw_accl + offset)/range; // range is calculated by the value for 1g and the value for -1g divided by two Hope I explained the problem well enough. Thx in advance! (by the way, this lib for the MPU6050 is awesome )
×
×
  • Create New...