Hi luisrodenas, thank you for your attention! I must say that I'm using an Arduino Leonardo and I'm running the sketch for calibration according to your instructions on the first post, in a plain horizontal table and completely as possible still. I'm using the Jeff's library as it is distributed with none modifications as your sketch, the only thing I changed was the I2C address to be 0x68 to work with my breakout board for MPU-6050.
I ran your sketch with the default parameters:
int buffersize=1000; //Amount of readings used to average, make it higher to get more precision but sketch will be slower (default:1000)
int acel_deadzone=8; //Acelerometer error allowed, make it lower to get more precision, but sketch may not converge (default:8)
int giro_deadzone=1; //Giro error allowed, make it lower to get more precision, but sketch may not converge (default:1)
I ran it for about 10 minutes and the output I get through the serial port was recorded in the file attached.
It seems to me that this condition,
never occurs, so I believe that's why I can't get a sucessfull calibration from your sketch.
Anyway I appreciate your help and your share of this sketch. Keep up with the good work!
MPU6050_calibration_sketch_output.txt