Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

gregd72002

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gregd72002

  1. Thanks Tom. I got a new MPU and now all works fine You might want to try yet another one...
  2. Hi, Did you get this working? I have exactly the same problem with my mpu6050. I have spent a lot of time investigating it, including one crashed quadcopter! The MPU is capable of self-calibration if initialized with the correct flags. The gyro outcome is perfect, so is pitch & roll. But yaw jumps all over the place. Before, I had a different mpu6050 that worked perfectly fine but I managed to destroy it. Since, I hardly changed anything in my code and the new MPU behaves as described. I'm currently waiting for a new module as I think this issue is due to faulty chip. Where did you get your MPU from? Thanks, Gregory
×
×
  • Create New...