Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

a1phamane

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

a1phamane's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

0

Reputation

  1. Hello! I have a project I am considering, and although have been planning to use MPU-6050 to calculate motion in space, but realize I may need 9150. We plan to implement a moving motorcycle headlight via 2 IMU's - one on a helmet, the other on the bike. The two IMUs talk to Arduinos, and they will communicate over Xbee. Given this setup, would two MPU-6050's be fine to perform the task? The helmet is meant to control Yaw of the lights, whereas the bike IMU is meant to control Roll of the lights. Can the dual-IMU setup be enough to get some fairly stable data to operate these servos, or would you guys with experience recommend a 9150 (or 2) for this project? What are pros and cons of each? Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...