Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

WVCFreelancer

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WVCFreelancer

  1. I'm writing code in Python onto a Raspberry Pi. I'm pulling gyro data well enough, it seems, but I'm attempting to write sensor fusion code for this device--which is rather new to me--so I'm trying to use the magnetometer also. I'm getting rather desperate to find out how to use this device because currently its output does respond to its position but is extremely erratic, even at rest, and the values are not very large (>250) and vary wildly. I cannot imagine how I could possibly use it to determine bearing with the way it is currently outputting data. I found a paper with formulas for sensor fusion but this is a major impasse at the moment.
  2. Do you ever enable single read mode? You have to do that once before every time you take a reading from the six registers for values (I found, not in between every single register read). My problem at the moment is spastic raw output that sure looks unusable to me, despite that it DOES respond to the way it's oriented or how I move a magnet around the device.
×
×
  • Create New...