Hi luisrodenas,
I am using an Arduino Uno
The MPU is the 6050 of the Invensense
The board where the MPU is mounted is a GY 512 (the one with the 2k2 pullup resistor)
I'm running it under Ubuntu.
The connection is
GY Arduino
--------------------------
VCC 5V
GND GND
SCL A5
SDA A4
XDA n.c.
XCL n.c.
AD0 n.c.
INT D2 (interrupt 0)
(with n.c. i mean "not connected")
I didn't modify the library at all.
I changed the baudrate because at 38400 the serial break sometimes. So I put it at 115200.
I changed the offsets value, but even without this change the result is the same.
I tried both the library (the raw one and the DSP one) but they present the same problem.
I have just one GY 512 so I can't try to use another one.
However in those day I have found lot of MPU users with the same issue.
But they just see as an "Auto Calibration" routine and they just wait to have the value stabilized and then
they work with it.
My guess is that some MPU 6050 has some kind of setting that leed to this problem, but I can't figure it out yet.
If it could be helpfull I can post the sketch I use, but it is exactly the same in the i2cdevlib/Arduino/MPU6050/Example folder on github.
I have send a mail to the shop who sold me the GY 512 asking if I could have broken the board, but they told me that untill the led is working and the data are plottet there is no way that the MPU is damaged.
I am reading the register datasheet looking for some ideas, but I couldn't come up with nothing usefull.
Since I need to use it on an unstable system, I need the MPU to be ready at least in 1s. The time I'm having right now are not usefull.
Thanks for your attention,
this thing is driving me crazy