Hi Jeff , sorry to reopen this post...
I am a french student in an engeneering school and I am using the crius aiop v2 on my robot. On this board there is an MPU6050 and I am communicating with it thanks to your code. I tested a lot of codes like the one on arduino playground and the one of Kristian Lauszus with the Kalman filter. However I am still having big issues with this sensor... Correct me if I am wrong but when I am reading the raw data for the accelerometer I am supposed to get for x, y and z : 0 , 0 and 0.98 right ? However when I am just reading the right registers (my sensor is put still on my desk) I am getting those values instead : accX accY accZ 8324.00 4768.00 14496.00 8208.00 4768.00 14536.00 8216.00 4704.00 14296.00 8288.00 4684.00 14608.00 8356.00 4724.00 14464.00 8372.00 4784.00 14588.00 8280.00 4736.00 14408.00 8332.00 4748.00 14356.00 Since I am using your code, the sensor is set on a scale range of +/-2g which means that the sensitivity of the accelerometer is of 16384 LSB/g. I know that to understand the raw datas I need to divide them with the sensitivity and get something near 0, 0, 0.98 even if there is an error. However with the values I am having it is no where near from what it should be... I tried the code from arduino playground and I am having the same raw datas, the same thing with the Kalman filter... There are a lot of guides but I must be missing something... I am just reading the right registers but those raw datas doesn't make any sense at all... So I would like to know if you think those datas are strange and if you happened to find something similar, I happened to find some talk on the internet which says that there is a version of the MPU6050 that doesn't have the same scale ranges and not the same sensitvities... I don't think I have that much of bad luck... Thank you for your help, Ben.