Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

MCannist

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by MCannist

  1. Hi titous Yesterday I've used your calibration sketch on a Tennsy 3.1 + MPU-9150 and worked perfectly. Now I'm getting really better raw values... :-) I've mentioned your post/sketch here: https://github.com/mjs513/FreeIMU-Updates/issues/7 Thank you for your efforts, Mario
  2. Hi Jet. Depending on the DMP version, this is what I've found in the library sources: /* ================================================================================================ * | Default MotionApps v2.0 42-byte FIFO packet structure: | | | | [QUAT W][ ][QUAT X][ ][QUAT Y][ ][QUAT Z][ ][GYRO X][ ][GYRO Y][ ] | | 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | | | | [GYRO Z][ ][ACC X ][ ][ACC Y ][ ][ACC Z ][ ][ ] | | 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 | * ================================================================================================ */ and /* ================================================================================================ * | Default MotionApps v4.1 48-byte FIFO packet structure: | | | | [QUAT W][ ][QUAT X][ ][QUAT Y][ ][QUAT Z][ ][GYRO X][ ][GYRO Y][ ] | | 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | | | | [GYRO Z][ ][MAG X ][MAG Y ][MAG Z ][ACC X ][ ][ACC Y ][ ][ACC Z ][ ][ ] | | 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 | * ================================================================================================ */ reading the datasheet of the MPU-9150 (that uses a 6050), I see that: accel is 16 bit signed integer to be converted using the proper scale factor (depending on which full scale range you previously set) gyro is same as above megnetometer is 13 bits signed int with +-1200 microTesla range about the last question: i did not find exact info for that, but being returned together in the same packet I think yes. my 2 cents, Mario
×
×
  • Create New...