Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

vkg

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

vkg's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

1

Reputation

  1. I am using RedBearLab's Blend Micro with Arduino/MPU6050/example/MPU6050_DMP6 from from https://github.com/jrowberg/i2cdevlib repo. Blend Micro is Arduino + BLE and works with https://github.com/RedBearLab/nRF8001 repo for BLE connection. Following two header files do not work together, causing "error:dmpMemory causes a section type conflict" #include "MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h" // https://github.com/jrowberg/i2cdevlib #include "RBL_nRF8001.h" // https://github.com/RedBearLab/nRF8001 /Arduino/libraries/MPU6050/MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h:133: error: dmpMemory causes a section type conflict /Arduino/libraries/MPU6050/MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h:273: error: dmpConfig causes a section type conflict /Arduino/libraries/MPU6050/MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h:315: error: dmpUpdates causes a section type conflict From https://github.com/jrowberg/i2cdevlib repo, I am able to successfully compile and run Arduino/MPU6050/example/MPU6050_DMP6 with Blend Micro and GY521/MPU6050, and see results on serial monitor. As soon as I modify Arduino code to support BLE connection, it gives above errors. If I comment out #include <RBL_nRF8001.h> and "ble_xxxx" calls defined in there, I am able to compile, run and see results on serial monitor again. Just to let you know, I am able to modify other example Arduino/MPU6050/example/MPU6050_raw and also establish BLE connection with OSX app on MacBook and see results on OSX app, and off course on serial monitor. This is exactly what I am trying to do with Arduino/MPU6050/example/MPU6050_DMP6 and getting errors mentioned above. Could anyone help?
×
×
  • Create New...