Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Julian.O.

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Julian.O.'s Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

2

Reputation

  1. Now it really seems to run stable as long as i start the sketch with opening the Serial Monitor. Then I had it running for 30 minutes 2 times with no problems. But when i just power the Arduino the code runs for about 10 seconds and then stops. So it seems to have anything to do with Serial Communication/ Serial Monitor. Can anybody help me by that?! Thanks! Cheers
  2. Changed the FIFO/DMP Rate to 20 Hz and it seems to run more stable when i have Serial Monitor opened. It seems to run more stable with Serial Monitor in general... I use an Arduino Uno R3. I also once in a while observe strange values in DMP values. Here is an example of my Serial Monitor/ SD Output. In the Beginning there are stable values, but then they go grazy and this is also the point were the sketch freezed in this example. But it also freezed while having stable values...
  3. Hello People, I have got a Problem with the MPU6050_DMP6 Code as it sometimes hangs when its running. It seems to stop randomly after some time and it makes no difference if i have the Arduino powered from USB, USB and Running Serial Monitor or from 9V Battery. I did minor changes to the code: Added Raw Values and Datalogging on a Micro SD Card with a Catalex Micro SD Adapter for Arduino and removed parts like TeaPot Demo and so one because i dont need them for my application. But i dont think this problem occus due to my changes because i think i saw this freezing also with the Basic MPU6050_DMP6 Code. I tried the Datalogging with SD-Library and SDFatLibrary but the Problem occured with both. The FIFO/DMP Rate is set to 25 Hz with 0x02, 0x16, 0x02, 0x00, 0x07 // D_0_22 inv_set_fifo_rate in the MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20 Library .h File because i had Fifo Overflow when runnig with 100Hz. Here is my sketch code: I added a Led on Pin 8 with indicates aktivity so i see the led stopping blinking once in a while when i run the code. If i have the serial monitor then it just stoppes writing new lines. Can somebody give me a hint why this happens and how it could be fixed? Or if somebody got a code for Datalogging Yaw Pitch and Roll Values + Raw Values Accelerometer and Gyroskop i would also appreciate very much! I also tried 2 differnet SDCards (one Class 10) and ther was no differnce... I really annoying because i want to log data and when it stops randomly and mostly after not more than 2 to 3 minutes the application is unreliable and useless.... Greets Julian
×
×
  • Create New...