Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

cartola

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

cartola's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

0

Reputation

  1. Hi Hatt0002, Nice work! Definitely I'll take a look on it, but I can't answer your question about the yaw.
  2. Nothing here... Please, let me know if you have any news. Best, Eduardo
  3. Hi Jeff, First: Congratulations and thank you for the amazing work! I would like to know if there is any news about this topic. Moreover, if I can add a related question to this topic, the range of Pitch and Roll seems to vary from 0 to ~82. When pitch or roll reach more or less 82, it start to decrease. It never reaches ~89. Is this expected? Actually, it is not a big problem to me, because I might map 0->82 to 0->90, but I am curious to know if I am doing/interpreting something wrong. I am using the example code. Again, thank you!!! PS: English is not my maternal language... Eduardo
×
×
  • Create New...