Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

damienLAURENT

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

damienLAURENT last won the day on May 28 2015

damienLAURENT had the most liked content!

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    France
  • Interests
    Human movement
    Education

damienLAURENT's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

3

Reputation

  1. Trying to record human movement...

  2. Hello, Thanks to Jeff for his work ! I couldn't even try using DMP without his code... The MPU6050_raw works well with my sparkfun mpu6050 connected to an arduino uno. The MPU6050_DMP6 has an irregular behavior. When launching, the serial monitor says "DMP ready! Waiting for first interrupt...", and indeed it waits a pretty long time... The interrupt pin is connected to arduino pin 2 I've also tried to connect the vio to arduino 3.3v The point is that I've no interrupt signal when connecting an oscilloscope on INT pin of the mpu... is there a hardware issue ? or should I initialize something in the mpu ? Thanks for your response damien
×
×
  • Create New...