Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

tsy

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

tsy's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

0

Reputation

  1. Hi Jeff, many thanks to you for your excellent library. I'm using your quaternion output code and I'm having problems with gyro drift with yaw. I've read everything I could on Invensense's developer forums and from what I understand the code to calibrate and correct the gyros is proprietary? And furthermore this is a prebuilt binary that must be uploaded to the mpu6050 everytime you wish to use your device? If so, this is incredibly obnoxious. Anyways, I am trying to determine how to achieve some kind of stability with yaw. So somehow, without the calibration and gyro correction binary from Invensense, the mpu6050 is still able to compensate for gyro drift? I will try the mpu.setXXXXXOffset code and maybe adjust the motion threshold value as well and see how well that works. Thanks .
×
×
  • Create New...