Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

pjrestrepo

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

pjrestrepo's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

0

Reputation

  1. Hello Wambo0402, Any luck with this problem? I ran into the same problem with the Sparkfun 9150 breakout and the Adafruit microSD breakout card. Something I have found that makes it work better is not flushing the SD buffer everytime you write to it, but only every 10 or more times. Also, saving the data in binary will save the conversion time. I get the feeling that the Arduino (I am using a UNO) just doesn't have enough horsepower. I have been trying to get the Texas Instrument Tiva TM4C123G using the Energia IDE (adapted from Arduino), but I need to convert the files. Not an easy task. The Tiva series of microprocessors are considerably more powerful than the Arduinos, and a lot cheaper (about $13.25 at Element14.com). There are other IDEs, including Code Composer Studio, but the learning curve is quite steep, since a lot of the underlying hardware details are not hidden from you as in the Arduino or Energia IDEs, and you have to deal with them explicitly. For my application, I need to have 100% reliability. I still don't have it. Best of luck
×
×
  • Create New...