Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

TheHelpfulOne

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

TheHelpfulOne last won the day on September 5 2015

TheHelpfulOne had the most liked content!

TheHelpfulOne's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

1

Reputation

  1. Hello, I just purchased a GY-521 breakout of the MPU-6050 and I hooked it up to my Arduino UNO. I uploaded MPU5060_DMP6 sketch and adjusted the calibration values to get all three axis close to zero when at resting position. The yaw axis works as I would expect, I turn the chip, the number changes and stays until I turn it back to the resting position, the problem however is with the pitch and roll values, when I turn the chip in these directions the number changes but then drifts back to 0 as soon as I stop moving the chip. Am I missing something? Thanks, TheHelpfulOne
×
×
  • Create New...