Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Quantum_hedgehog

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Quantum_hedgehog

  1. I have recently acquired the MPU-9150 accelerometer-gyroscope-magnetometer, and after a while of playing around with it, I still am pretty clueless. I have some experience with C/C++, and I've managed to get as far as installing the MPU-9150 library, and using the "GetMotion9()" function. It seems to work fine, each variable has a value, but some of them don't make sense. The accelerometer works fine, but the gryo and mag seem wierd, the gryo seems to give angular acceleration, and I don'y know what's going on with the mag. What I want is to simply get pitch/yaw/roll values. I read somewhere that the chip has some built in algorithm which calculates that by combining reading from each device, however I can't work out how to do that I noticed in the MPU-9150.h library there was the "uint8_t dmpGetYawPitchRoll(float *data, Quaternion *q, VectorFloat *gravity)" function. Will this do what I want. Also I'm too much of a noob to work out how it works. Thank you for your time
×
×
  • Create New...