Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Egholm

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Egholm

  1. Just to follow up on this: It's simply not allowed to run with FSR other than 2000dps. Look at the comment inside InvenSense's "mllite_test.c" example code provided with eMPL 6.1: "DMP sensor fusion works only with gyro at +-2000dps and accel +-2G" [mllite_test.c, l. 967] So, that't it! :-/
  2. No. After googling this, I found the following comment inside InvenSense's "mllite_test.c" example code provided with eMPL 6.1: "DMP sensor fusion works only with gyro at +-2000dps and accel +-2G" [mllite_test.c, l. 967]
  3. Hi Greg, So you simply got a new MPU6050, and then it worked? I'm experiencing the same problem here. If I run with Gyro FSR=250dps, my quaternions jump all over the place, if I run with 2000dps, they are rock-steady. (Haven't tried any intermediate scales yet). // Egholm
×
×
  • Create New...