Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

aile_alhenai

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

aile_alhenai's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

2

Reputation

  1. Here's an update: I've changed one of the functions: But now the yaw doesn't work. There's almost no variation when I move the breadboard where the MPU is. Any thoughts at all?
  2. Hi to all! I am using the MPU-6050 sensor, among others, as a part of my graduation project. I am trying to use the MPU6050 together with the BMP180 (and some other simpler sensors), and with some intuition I could manage to make them work together by just taking the raw data from the MPU6050. All my attempts to use the needed libraries to acquire the yaw/pitch/roll data format and take into account the DMP and the fifo buffer the sensor itself has while using other sensors in the same program have failed, maybe because I don't have so much experience with programming. I attach my code, because maybe you could help me to make it work. The MPU6050 example works, as far as I don't mix it with other sensors. I use different functions as part of the main code, like these ones: But all I get from the ypr variables are zeros. Any help would be really appreciated. Kind regards, MarĂ­a.
×
×
  • Create New...