Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

DD1993

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DD1993

  1. Hello, could anyone find out how to calibrate the Accel x, y and z? Even with the pdf "MPU HW Offset Registers 1.2" found in the motion_driver_6.12 documentation, I was never able to correct the offsets. Somehow I set the x and y axis near to zero by changing the way how I am writing into the register (i tried out different functions from the I2Cdev.cpp (https://github.com/jrowberg/i2cdevlib/tree/master/Arduino/MPU6050)). The z axis was either at ca 15000 or at 17000 but never near 16384. In the documentation they did it with the function writeWords(uint8_t devAddr, uint8_t regAddr, uint8_t length, uint16_t *data), but that won't change anything. I hope someone can help me.
  2. I had problems with electro-magnetic interference. Since I shortened the cable for the I2C communication and put a ferrit core around it, these kind of failures stopped. Maybe it helps...
×
×
  • Create New...