Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Staff
Online Users
Leaderboard
More
Activity
All Activity
Search
More
Leaderboard
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
dave1993
NEW PROJECT ANNOUNCEMENT - PeriLib: I2Cdevlib reborn
dave1993
Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
1
Joined
March 26, 2016
Last visited
March 26, 2016
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
Everything posted by dave1993
Interfacing with dspic33EP64GS502
dave1993
posted a topic in
L3G4200D 3-axis accelerometer (STMicroelectronics)
Hi has anyone got any examples of how to get raw data out of this gyroscope? I am loking to use a dspic33EP64gs502. I am reading both the data sheet for the PIC and the gyro and I am little confused as to how I set it up. Thanks Dave
March 26, 2016
1 reply
All Activity
Home
dave1993
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Staff
Online Users
Leaderboard
Activity
Back
All Activity
Search
Leaderboard
×
Create New...