Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Nijat

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Nijat last won the day on December 25 2016

Nijat had the most liked content!

Nijat's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

1

Reputation

  1. Wooow, man I just registered to say thank you sooo much to you. You made my day, not even day ,you made my week You are the one super smart guy I spent 6 hours to get what I want from gyro and finally came across your comment. It was suffering from gimbal lock when I hold it straight upwards and tilt it front/back and right/left. Right/left was affecting the values for front/back. After this change it is solved as I see. Partially, I write it because someone might encounter the the same problem and my description could be found in google. Thank you again.
×
×
  • Create New...