Hi Jeff,
Thanks for all your work on the libaries and examples etc.
I have an MPU-6050 (actually, it's on a FreeIMU board) and I'm having yaw-drift problems. So I'm trying to calibrate the device and found your post here.
You mention using the _raw.ino to determine the settings. So I have uploaded that and get these readings:
Initializing I2C devices... Testing device connections... MPU6050 connection successful Updating internal sensor offsets... -76 -3100 1280 48 0 0 -76 -3100 1280 48 0 0 a/g: -14236 -3500 15048 1168 -105 -109 a/g: -14300 -3396 15220 1141 -61 -110 a/g: -14296 -3472 15216 1157 -90 -121 a/g: -14256 -3340 15032 1156 -78 -93 a/g: -14320 -3420 15032 1162 -58 -111 a/g: -14220 -3472 15052 1159 -52 -96 a/g: -14300 -3424 15060 1162 -47 -102 a/g: -14196 -3480 15064 1122 -43 -122 a/g: -14272 -3524 15040 1110 -92 -99 a/g: -14136 -3500 15060 1100 -151 -142 a/g: -14344 -3360 15156 1078 -138 -119 a/g: -14404 -3496 15184 1041 -93 -113 a/g: -14276 -3472 15172 1022 -46 -130 a/g: -14352 -3544 15040 990 -11 -129 ...
It would be very helpful, if you could give some directions on how to change the settings.
BTW: these lines:
accelgyro.setXAccelOffset(-76); accelgyro.setXGyroOffset(-400); accelgyro.setYGyroOffset(0); accelgyro.setZGyroOffset(0);
are in the code between the topmost lines with values. Seems the Offsets must be activated somehow?
Thanks in advance,
Wim