Hello! My name is Nicolas, I am from Uruguay and I am currently working on an University project with MPU-9150 integrated with a GPS.
First of all, I would like to congratulate for the work with the library. It has really helped me.
I have a question regarding the DMP6 example.
In the loop(), after the mpuInterrupt appears, the while is stopped and you check the Interrupt Status Register:
// otherwise, check for DMP data ready interrupt (this should happen frequently)
} else if (mpuIntStatus & 0x02) {
// wait for correct available data length, should be a VERY short wait
while (fifoCount < packetSize) fifoCount = mpu.getFIFOCount();
// rest of the code
}
After having some issues integrating with gps data, I have checked the MPU 9150 Map Register and found that Interrupt Status Register bit 0 is the one that represents the Data Ready Interrupt. So why compare with 0x02 and not to 0x01?
Thank you very much