Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

jamie

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jamie

  1. Hi again, I have another more complicated question on accel and gyro: is there a set of transformation equations available that can translate accel and gyro to position. I see it is quite complicated as it is not only a matter of translating acceleration to velocity to position but also we need to take into account the direction the device is pointed (accel is in the direction the device is pointed). I am tracking the position of a golfers hands through the golf swing so there is rotation as well as spatial movement of the hands. I am sure someone smarter than me has already figured this out....
  2. Hi everyone I have a question: I am trying to detect position from the accelerometer and gyroscope in a golf swing. It looks like my system maxes out at 16384 for acceleration at 1g, is there any way I can expand this range as the golf club is quicker than this?
×
×
  • Create New...