Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

frud0

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

frud0's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

0

Reputation

  1. Hello, I am a beginner at the Arduino IDE and am facing a lot of trouble using libraries with it. I have interfaced my NodeMCU v3 breakout board with the IDE - and successfully run few examples. Wrote a small PWM LED driving code for myself too, to know if I have actually understood or am only freeloading the example codes. Trying to interface an MPU6050 with the NodeMCU to read the values off DMP. I wanted to use the trusted and easily available I2CLib for the purpose... when I try to include the library and "verify" the code, I get the following error. I tried searching the internet for the error - couldn't find it. Either it is an EXTREMELY silly mistake, or I am truly unique. I cant find the file anywhere. Can someone help me out? In file included from C:\Users\*****\Documents\Arduino\MPU6050\Examples\MPU6050_DMP6\MPU6050_DMP6.ino:46:0: sketch\I2Cdev.h:37:24: fatal error: driver/i2c.h: No such file or directory #include <driver/i2c.h> ^ compilation terminated. exit status 1 Error compiling for board NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module).
×
×
  • Create New...