Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'mpu6050 threshold interrupt'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • I2Cdevlib Web Tools
    • I2C Protocol Analyzer
    • I2C Device Entry Interface
    • I2C Device Library API
  • I2Cdev Platform Discussion
    • Arduino (ATmega)
    • Arduino Due (ARM Cortex M3)
    • MSP430
    • Other Platforms
  • I2C Device Discussion
    • AD7746 capacitance-to-digital converter (Analog Devices)
    • ADS1115 16-bit A/D converter (Texas Instruments)
    • ADXL345 3-axis accelerometer (Analog Devices)
    • AK8975 3-axis magnetometer (AKM Semiconductor)
    • BMA150 3-axis accelerometer (Bosch Sensortec)
    • BMP085 pressure sensor (Bosch Sensortec)
    • DS1307 real-time clock (Maxim)
    • HMC5843 3-axis magnetometer (Honeywell)
    • HMC5883L 3-axis magnetometer (Honeywell)
    • iAQ-2000 indoor air quality sensor (AppliedSensor)
    • IQS156 ProxSense capacitive touch sensor (Azoteq)
    • ITG-3200 3-axis gyroscope (InvenSense)
    • L3G4200D 3-axis accelerometer (STMicroelectronics)
    • MPL3115A2 Xtrinsic Smart Pressure Sensor (Freescale)
    • MPR121 12-bit capacitive touch sensor (Freescale)
    • MPU-6050 6-axis accelerometer/gyroscope (InvenSense)
    • MPU-9150 9-axis accelerometer/gyroscope/magnetometer (InvenSense)
    • PanelPilot multi-screen digital meter (Lascar Electronics)
    • SSD1308 128x64 OLED/PLED driver (Solomon Systech)
    • TCA6424A 24-bit I/O expander (Texas Instruments)

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Hi, I'm using MPU6050 breakout board with I2CDevLib (mpu6050 teapot example). What I would like to achieve is that interrupt is triggered when there is actually some motion on sensor (if I move it with hand for example). Based on MPU6050 documentation I set INT_ENABLE (with setIntEnabled function) to B00000010. This should mean that interrupt should be triggered based on the selected motion threshold only. Well, the problem is that no matter how I set threshold I still get continues interrupts at ~100Hz rate (100 int/sec) (measured by oscilloscope on MPU int line) As mpuIntStatus I get 00000011 or 00000010. Which means that interrupt was triggered by "motion detection" (MOT_INT). This are my current threshold settings: Actually they are as they were in teapot example. DEBUG_PRINTLN(F("Setting motion detection threshold to 2...")); setMotionDetectionThreshold(2); DEBUG_PRINTLN(F("Setting zero-motion detection threshold to 156...")); setZeroMotionDetectionThreshold(156); DEBUG_PRINTLN(F("Setting motion detection duration to 80...")); setMotionDetectionDuration(80); DEBUG_PRINTLN(F("Setting zero-motion detection duration to 0...")); setZeroMotionDetectionDuration(0); I'm wondering: - what could I overlooked? Are there some additional register settings I need to make? - What is triggering motion interrupt? - Do I maybe have faulty MPU - received values are looking fine/are quite stable though (if +/- 1 deg in considered stable) I would be glad if someone could give me some suggestion where to look further. I already spent few days figuring this out. Thx, Gregor
×
×
  • Create New...