HCC Posted January 24, 2014 Report Share Posted January 24, 2014 First off, I would like to sincerely thank Jeff Rowberg for his work on writing the libraries for this chip and to whom that have any insights on this matter. I have an application in which I'm using the chip for posture measurement. As of right now, I am able to stream my desired information using a serial connection. For this application, I needed raw accelerometer, raw gyroscope information in addition to the quaternion DMP output for the sake of having redundant information. I noticed that I can obtain the raw accelerometer and raw gyroscope information from both the DMP library and the MPU library. I was wondering if it matters where I get this information from. (i.e. mpu.dmpGetAccel(&aa, fifoBuffer) vs. mpu.getAcceleration(&Ax,&Ay,&Az)). Also, does the full scale voltage settings (i.e. +/- 2g vs. +/-4g) apply to the DMP quaternion output, or is it a complete unknown. Thanks in Advance MOCHAMMAD_HABIB_BACHTIAR 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.