Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

arduino how to connect two MPU6050 with HMC5883L slave


ttajti

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I am using arduino with two MPU6050s with distinct addresses set by AD0.

I can read the gyro and accel data correctly, but the magneto sensors seem to be in collision.

I have tried to set bypass to 0 and master mode to 1, but still no success.

Magneto data are mixed from the two HMC5883s.

 

Any thoughts?

 

Thanks

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...