Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

reading all 0's from mpu9250 gyroscope?


Recommended Posts

Hi guys, im using the mpu9250 breakout board and communicating over I2C, and for some reason I cannot read anything from the gyroscope. I have VDD and VDDIO = 3.3V, I believe I have the right configurations since my accelerometer values are changing, but gyro is just constant no matter what I do.

 

Has anyone encountered this problem, or has some suggestions as to what I should do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...