Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

help me MPU-6050 6-axis accelerometer/gyroscope (InvenSense)


Recommended Posts

Hi all ! I am a new menber . Today i used   MPU6050_calibration_v1.1.zip   form this topic http://www.i2cdevlib.com/forums/topic/96-arduino-sketch-to-automatically-calculate-mpu6050-offsets/ . Result

Sensor readings with offsets: 0 -4 16400 0 0 2

Your offsets: 564 327 942 206 -8 -14
 
Data is printed as: acelX acelY acelZ giroX giroY giroZ
Check that your sensor readings are close to 0 0 16384 0 0 0
 
Then I used MPU6050_DPM6 . I replace
   
 mpu.setXGyroOffset(220);                             mpu.setXGyroOffset(206);    
 mpu.setYGyroOffset(76);               ==>          mpu.setYGyroOffset(-8);
 mpu.setZGyroOffset(-85);                              mpu.setZGyroOffset(-14);
 mpu.setZAccelOffset(1788)                            mpu.setZAccelOffset(942)
 
I don't touch  MPU6050 . Result 
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.30
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.27
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.27
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.28
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.28
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.28
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.28
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.28
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.28
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.28
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.28
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.29
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.29
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.29
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.29
ypr -0.03 2.90 0.29
 
 
I want ypr 0 0 0 . How can i do that ?
 My english is not so good . I 'm sorry. 
 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...