Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

mpu9250 stops after 1 complete rotation


Recommended Posts

Dear Mr. Rowberg

 
I am using MPU9250 for my robotics project. I used your libraries to get started and I really appreciate your code.
 
I am using (6/21/12) release for MPU6050_9Axis_MotionApps41.h DMP code is used.
 
I am running into a problem that yaw values stop after 1 full rotation. Yaw values seem good, but stop responding after 1 turn. I have setup board with MPU9250 connected to arduino I2C on a breadboard. I am turning my board 0-360 degrees. IMU won't send more data after crossing 360 to 0 and down. Or 0 to 360 and up. after reversing direction, I get DMP values again.
 
How to fix this issue?
 

thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...