Aleksander Posted August 29, 2013 Report Share Posted August 29, 2013 Hello. I have problem with Motion Detection interrupt. On pin INT should be generate 50us pulse (at default settings) when in Interrupt Enable register is set MOT_EN bit, yes? I send to this register(dec 56) 0x40 value, but not have interrupt pulse on INT pin. I should set also some another settings? Measuring of accel/gyro work ok. Sorry for my bad English. Aleksander Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
deamonata Posted August 30, 2013 Report Share Posted August 30, 2013 what is register 97 showing when you read it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aleksander Posted August 30, 2013 Author Report Share Posted August 30, 2013 Register 97 is 0. What is 97 register? I not see it in documentation:) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.