Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

Problem with Motion detection interrupt


Recommended Posts

Hello.

 

I have problem with Motion Detection interrupt. On pin INT should be generate 50us pulse (at default settings) when in Interrupt Enable register is set MOT_EN bit, yes? I send to this register(dec 56) 0x40 value, but not have interrupt pulse on INT pin. I should set also some another settings? Measuring of accel/gyro work ok.

Sorry for my bad English.

Aleksander

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...