Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

I2C between two arduino


giacomo892

Recommended Posts

Hi.

 

Is it possibile using I2Cdev Fastwire to make an arduino act as slave (having some non I2c sensors on board) and pass data to a master running again i2cdev fastwire ?

 

So, to be short, I want an arduino to "run" like a sensor and a master request and receive data from it. I can't find anything on the web.

 

I want to use fastwire as it seems the most stable when reading multple i2c sensors on the master i'm currently using.

 

Thanks for the help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...