Jump to content
I2Cdevlib Forums

MPU 6050 Gyro sensitivity settings for all axes


Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I am using MPU 6050 IMU for one of my projects. Special thanks to Jeff and team for providing quite useful information.

 

Today, I am interested to know about the following:

 

What is the gyro sensitivity for all directions, X,Y and Z? I did read the MPU 6050 product specification and got to know that GYRO_CONFIG file FS_SEL variable sets this information. However, I am unclear as to where is it done in the MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h code.

 

Do we set the same sensitivity along all axes?

 

Please confirm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...